Are you looking for a new adventure? Do you have a genuine passion for teaching young children? Would you like to work overseas whilst receiving fantastic benefits and life experience?
We are looking to recruit a number of candidates to work in the modern metropolis of Shanghai, one of China’s wealthiest and most creative cities. The job itself is to teach English to children aged 2 – 6 within a new flagship kindergarten.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, passionate, driven and also be willing to embrace the Chinese culture and way of life. We are looking for individuals who are professional, responsible and patient and who understand that early years teaching is critical to to a child’s development.
The program is provided by Shine Childcare, a well established name in the childcare sector in England with a number of Ofsted Outstanding settings delivering only the highest standards of education and care. The roles will be supported by curriculum directors and trainers, you will also have the support of a unique curriculum designed to engage and stimulate your pupils. Initially you will report to your local Curriculum Director.
- Embrace the Shine International Curriculum which operates in a similar way to the EYFS
- Participate in your continuous professional development plan
- Organise class activities
- Write lesson plans
- Attend meetings, teacher training and school activities
- Create a positive classroom environment
- Enhance students verbal skills in English
- Build relationships with children and parents and your all important colleagues
- Competitive Salary
- Free Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- Free Meals whilst working
- Flight Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Ongoing professional development
- Work Visa
- Return flight home at end of initial contract term
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor Degree or Above
- Minimum of two years experience teaching within a nursery environment
- Successfully outcome from a police/DBS check
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact us via email with your CV.
|Job Category||Nursery Care|